Friday, March 30, 2012

Never to old

Well vacation has officially started for me I have the next 11 days to do whatever I want! If only my pool was open already... No questions asked if be there until Wed when we leave for SoBe. I haven't been out of town since going to Dallas in December (I don't call Dallas a vacation though) so this is much much overdue!!! I'm not sure if I have ever been more ready to be on the beach than I am now... I have already started packing! It's always fun to go through last years summer clothes though who knew I bought 12 swimsuits last year? That's more times than I even went swimming!! I was ready to order a new one but luckily I have a little more sense this year and will just wear what I bought last year in that department!! I even realized that I have kept some clothes long enough they are back in style!!! Yeahyyy babiii for my green Mini skirt I bought several years ago in CoMo that still fits. I was planning on going shopping this weekend but really I can't even think of one thing I need ... ( ok maybe a nice pair of white jeans and a pair of Tory Burch wedges) but what I was most excited about digging out of my dresser ( which by the way I am going to refinish this weekend... I need ideas on what color to paint please!!) was a ripped up pair of Abercrombie shorts. I don't care how old I get or how uncool Abercrombie is these days I will never get rid of these babies. They are my FAV pool/boating/beach/Vegas shorts and even though they have outgrown me I will never be to old for a good pair of Abercrombie jean shorts..

No comments:

Post a Comment