Sunday, November 6, 2011

Favs

I've decided to start randomly posting my favorite things to my blog.... So for this week *drumroll*




My new fadora! I fell in love with fadoras about a month ago when I was headed to the beach, but what is better than a lepord print winter fadora with feathers?? Three of my favorite things (I have a slight feather obsesson peacock wreaf to come soon) Found this at target for 19.99 last night... Funny how Target has now become my favorite store... I remember being 14 and Abercrombie would of been my favorite store and then as I got older it turned into Nordstrom (still love Nordstorm but became a little tighter with my money and usually opt to choose Nordstrom rack) but there's really no place better than Target Greatland. Where else can you go and get Hello Kitty stuff for $1, a lepord print fedora, tomatos and archer farm brand everything all in one place? Just Target... :) I also am liking Hello Kitty more and more after I threw Crissies Hello Kitty themed bachelorette party... So I did stock up on my Hello Kitty decore as well last night. Running into Target to grab a tomato can be dangerous as you can see... These are just a few of the amazing discounted treasures I bought yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment