Wednesday, November 2, 2011

*Halloween*

Fall certaintly is here! Nothing exciting about freezing rain and 1-3 inches of snow in the forcast!!! I think I'm ready to skip November and head straight to Christmas season!!! At least we have the Holidays to look forward to. I posted a picture of one of my favorite Halloween decorated homes near where I live. Also, one of my favorite trees, which is one of the only trees around that still look georgous!! I had a really great Halloween this year, not only did the Cardinals win, I got to go to my first NFL game on Halloween. The Chiefs played the San Diego Charges and won in OT!!! Yeayyyy (although I am not a chiefs fan still was a fun experiece sitting in the 4th row at Arrowhead stadium). I was still wearing my CARDINALS red though! Well time to start Christmas decorating!! :) Happy Wednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment