Friday, December 9, 2011

*DecEmBer*

What a busy month so far!!! Just got back from Dallas yesterday and had a great time! Short and sweet trip :) & got to see Jay z and Kanye for the 2nd time this week. I honestly think Dallas is one of my fav cities right behind Miami! ... so nice and the food is aMaZe. Shout out to Breadwinners for having the bestest food EVER. If you are ever in Dallas this is the by far most delish food. They serve homemade breads/scones as soon as you sit down and EVERYTHING is home made.  


Other than a little traveling, tis' the season! I made a cutsie orniment wreaf the other day BUT I am still not finished decorating or shopping!! I am going to start posting a few of my fav gift ideas for this Christmas.... I found these at MAC and I'm totally obsessed. They have 3 different choices and so far I have bought all 3 for myself :) Marry Christmas to I. These colors are my favs and I am in love with the black pigment. They also have orniments filled with lip gloss *hint hint*!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment