Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Get $$... No we Gone Get DouGH

Ok so I am a HUGE cookie dough fan... but always hate to eat it because of the raw eggs in it (Not gonna lie, I still always have a small taste or two) but I found this amazing recipe for "safe" to eat cookie dough aka no raw egg included. After I decided to make a large batch of cookie dough to freeze and bake this this weekend, I decided to make cookie dough that I CAN eat without thinking I might die the the next day..... althought I still might die today of a sugar overdose, I hought I would share this recipe with everyone because its so delicious!

 So simple to make... actually found all the ingredients in my house which was a plus as well!
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 to 6 tablespoons water
Directions:
In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the flour, salt, vanilla and chocolate chips. Add the water one tablespoon at a time stirring between each, until the dough reaches cookie dough consistency.


SOOO Delicious! I took teddy grahams and dipped them in the cookie dough. So bad on the hips but great to the lips :)

Also found a recipe for cake batter cookie dough....

Recipe is as follows
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup yellow cake mix
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons sprinkles
4-8 tablespoons water
Directions:
In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes until light, fluffy, and pale yellow. Mix in salt, flour, cake mix, sprinkles, and vanilla. Add water one tablespoon at a time, mixing after each, until you reach cookie dough consistency.


No comments:

Post a Comment