Wednesday, May 2, 2012

***VRRRROOOMMMMM*

That title describes my energy level today!!! :) I have switched my vitamins to Iron supplements and Hair, Skin & Nails vitties and I seriously feel like I could stay awake for days! I'm sure my two cups of coffee this AM do not help, but I seriously worked out until midnight last night and was awake until 3 AM last night. I woke up at 7:30 today and have more energy than ever! I NEED TO GO RUN! Seriously debating this Hospital Hills half marathon... I think I need someone to run with me.... not that I can't run alone but A) It's more fun beating someone ya know B) I need motivation to train hills! I HATE really dislike hills... especially with having this cast on even though it affected my running schedule the first couple weeks, I can now say that me and Mr. Cast have became quite besties. I like matching my clothes to her!!!! Well wrist is in pain from typing even though I have so much more to say! .... like my memorial day plans!!! but I will save those for another day! *Bye Bye For Now Loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment