Thursday, March 22, 2012

Slime

After countless hours of insomnia last night I was still able to make it to the gym this AM and put in a 5 mile run on the treadmill (sucky suck)... 15 on stair master and do a combination of different weight exercises. I feel great and even though it's suppose to rain today I can tell today's gonna be an good awesome day... So back to the insomnia story, as I am watching Jay Leno he makes a joke about the meat industry using slime as a filler... Ohhhh dear lord!!!! And people ask me WHY I do not eat meat, because you randomly hear things like that. Processed meat grosses me out more than anything. Don't get me wrong I do not always eat like an angel, if I see Archer Farms Strawberry Shortcake ice cream it better run for dear life... Because it will be short lived. :) I have decided to post some of my favorite meals on here not because you care what I eat but because so many people do not know what or how to eat the right things. No I am not a rocket scientist but I have done a lot of research to know how to live a healthy vegetarian lifestyle. I am very excited to share some of my favorite delish meals :)
First off is my favorite breakfast which is Greek yogurt and chia seeds!


I put chia seeds in everything, oatmeal yogurt, cereal pretty much anything you want. They are a wonderful source of Omega 3 and provide lots of energy. I actually take my chia seeds and put then in my magic bullet so they are not whole, which helps make them easier to digest and provides more nutrients to enter your body. I highly suggest adding them to your daily diet and please believe you cannot even taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment