Tuesday, March 6, 2012

*SuMMeR TiME*

How about 70 degree weather today!?!? WOO HOO Couldn't of asked for a better 4 day weekend to relax and speed time with the boo thing(s). I had a couple decent work outs, went out Thursday night after Drake concert, and also went to Martini Corner Saturday which lead to delicious brunch on the plaza Sunday morning! If you have never eaten at Coral Vines, it is delicious! And even better when you have a groupon and even better when someone surprises you with the groupon!
Even though I clearly know that it is not summer time, I am so pumped! Not only can I go run without freezing my wittle limbs off, farmers market will be opening and I can once again can take Bentley Boo on walks and buy the most delicious foods right in my own neighborhood. The thought of okrah and zuchinni makes my mouth water.... I am totally motivated right now to get in shape and have been doing an amazingly good job eating healthy... (Ponchos Sat night at 3 am counts right... there was lettace on my vegetarian bean buritto so hush) I think I worked it off with a 6 mile run and hour of weights yesterday followed by a day at the dog park... Bentley LOVES the dog park..... and he made a new friend who just moved here from St. Louie named Blazer.... what cuties! :) (sorry hard to take pics of dogs... best I could do was the hinny)
I am looking for more blogs about healthy eating... one of my favorite is http://thediva-dish.com/ but I want some new recipes. I have made several recipes off of her site and they are all SO good! I know there has to be other good easy reciepe blogs out there as well... please share your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment