Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012

Well 2012 has been a rocky start! I am keeping a positive outlook though, since it is just the beginning of the year/month. I don't think the snow helps much... wish we would of gotten dumped on and the grass coved if it is going to snow at all! This time of year always reminds me of how I need to live in Miami... what am I doing here? Everything happens for a reason though.... I am looking forward to Spring and traveling that is for sure! Can't wait to visit my bestie in NYC and also SOBE for my Birthday :)... on the other hand... I have been trying to order these boots for two weeks now and every time it says they have my size in (I wear a 6 1/2 just incase your feelin generous!) and I try to order them... no bueno... they really DO NOT have my size! Well... my goal for the next few days is to get my life in order and make some big girl decisions and plans for my future! I have a fifth of Circo and Cake vodka to help in the process so time to do some major thinking :) I think I need to buy something to make my weekend better though and since I can't seem to get these boots ordered I think its gonna be an Iphone 4s instead... well girls night tonight and enjoying the supposivly 56 degree weather tomorrow! Sounds like a good weekend plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment