Monday, January 16, 2012

Hair Did

What a great weekend! :) Can't believe that it is the middle of Jan and I am still running outside ALMOST every day! Looking forward to getting off work and going on a nice long run outside! Even though its suppose to be about 45 this evening, I do not mind at all. Well I will say girls night was successful... although on my way to Hulihans I did get pulled over and got a ticket for rolling through a stop sign... Thanks ma'am (yes I had a lady officer) but after that feasca we did pay $50 for a cab ride home to Lee's Summit but much better than getting pulled over after being out! So tomorrow I am getting my hair done. I'm VERY nervous. I have a lot of anxiety about this and hope it turns out well. I think I hate getting my hair done just about as much as I HATE going to the dentist. I am trying something extreamly different this time. Not only am I getting extensionis put in my hair, I am going to ombre it. Hopefully this turns out as expected. Pictures to come tomorrow :) Still deciding how dark I want to go with it... what do you think about the looks I am deciding on?

No comments:

Post a Comment