Friday, January 27, 2012

HGTV

Is it just more or does anyone else believe that they are winning HGTV's Dream home!? Well sorry if ya do, but I think its my year!!! I have only entered the drawing every year for the past 5 years but this year I'm feeling extra lucky! :) 2011 was not such a great year but I am confident that 2012 will go my way.
Don't be jelly :)
Many people always ask me about my work outs what I do to stay in shape etc etc.... so today I will share!


 I LOVE running. If you do not know this, you do not know me! I am currently looking for a good half marathon to run this year. I'm ready and I'm motivated! Yeay!! Anyways, even though I only had an hour and 1/2 to work out today, I did make it to the gym super duper early before work and did a 5 mile run on the tredmil followed by 15 min on the stair master... It felt great!!! Just to share a peice of personal information I have a slight case of OCD when running on a tredmill. I HAVE to run in 3 min inturvals and then change the pace every 3 min to switch it up. I start out jogging and every 3 min increase my speed. I have gotten a little better where sometimes I can change speed every 6 min, but either way it has to be a multiple of 3. Okay okay I'm silly! But I have been this way for as long as I can remember cold winters! So, after about an hour of cardio then I only had 30 min left for abs and legs.... so after a few sets of squats and lunges and planks and sit ups I was out the door and on my way to work! Quick but decent I suppose. Well if anyone wants to run a half together let me know :) I'm down!

No comments:

Post a Comment