Monday, January 23, 2012

*RaW*

So I have decided to try a raw food cleanse.... my mom is doing it and I have read a little bit about it online now and I think that I am going to try it. According to what I have read, the cleanse can last a few as 3 days or as many as 40. My goal is 1 week! Since I am a vegetarian and have been for going on 5 years I do not think this will be to difficult. What is going to hurt me the most is no coffee!!!! If I make it 3 days honestly I will be happy :) Black coffee is my guilty pleasure! Tomorrow I am going to make a trip to Whole Foods and this is my grocery list

Bananas


Organges

Strawberries

Tomatoes

Lettace

Cucumber

Peppers

Onion

Garlic

Almonds

Sprouts

Lemon

I think I am going to make homemade salad dressing with olive oil, vinegar, fresh spices and lemon.
 
Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment